- “Western Black Sea Underwater Cultural Tourist Routes” EASME/EMFF/2015/18.104.22.168/03/ SI2.742021.
- Date of publishing: 04.10.2017
- “Western Black Sea Underwater Cultural Tourist Routes”, Funded by the European Union from the European Fund for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs (EMFF) through the European Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises – EASME –
- Contracting authority: NIRD GEOECOMAR
- Other information: “The Consultative Cross Border Workshop”
On 06.10.2017, starting at 10.00, INCD GeoEcoMar Coordinator of the project “Black Sea underwater cultural routes” will organize at the GeoEcoMar Constanta headquarters “ “The Consultative Cross Border Workshop”
All project partners and stakeholders are invited to participate: regional and local authorities, museums and port authorities.
Dr. Glicherie Caraivan, Manager de proiect
Telefon: 0758 087 000